- Complete the Social Justice Awards Nomination Form.
- Write an essay describing how the person or organization you are nominating has met the criteria for the awards. We encourage you to identify the nominee’s goals and activities and to explain how these activities have affected others. Self-nominations are welcomed.
- Send the Social Justice Awards Nomination Form and your essay to the Social Justice Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail the two documents to the following address by February 19, 2016:
A committee will judge the nominations, and the recipients will be notified by February 26, 2016.
Please send this completed form to email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
- Nominee’s name: ________________________________________________________
- Nominee’s e-mail ________________________________________________________
- Category of nominee:
o Student Organization
o Community Individual
o Community Organization
- My name: ____________________________________________________________
- My address: ____________________________________________________________
- My email: ____________________________________________________________
- My phone: ____________________________________________________________
- Please attach an essay of no more than two single-spaced pages describing how the person or organization you are nominating meets the criteria for the award. Please identify goals and describe activities and outcomes.
- Name and email address or phone number of one or more persons who can verify the accomplishments detailed in your essay: Name:_____________________________________________________________