The dining hall on the second floor of the McKinley Foundation is open to the public for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Monday through Friday, with brunch available on Saturdays.
All You Care to Eat Meals
- During dinner the Grill Station offers fresh Angus hamburgers or cheeseburgers, lightly marinated grilled chicken, grilled cheese, or a Morning star Farms veggie burger.
- The Pizza Station is available during lunch and dinner, with a selection of thick- and thin-crust pizzas.
- The Creation Station offers a custom-made entree selection every weekday lunch and dinner (except Friday at dinner).
- Several home-style selections are available during meal times and hand-made soup is available daily.
Hours of Service
• Hot breakfast 7:00–10:00 a.m.
• Continental breakfast 7:00–11:00 a.m.
• Hot lunch and Grill Station 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
• Sandwich, soup, salad, and deli bar 11:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
• Hot dinner 4:30–7:00 p.m.
• Grill Station 4:30–6:30 p.m.
• Sandwich, soup, salad, and deli bar 4:30–7:00 p.m.
Please note that the Foundation Building closes by 5:00 on weekdays and is not open most Saturdays. Please use the Presby Hall entrance if you would like to eat with us when the Foundation is closed.
$6.50 for breakfast
$8.50 for lunch
$10.50 for dinner
*Include your choice of beverages