The McKinley Foundation is seeking nominations for its annual social justice awards, which will be presented at a gala on Saturday, April 25. Each of the four awards includes a $500 gift.
Nominations are sought in four award categories of individuals and groups making a difference through justice work locally, nationally, or internationally:
- college or high school student
- college or high school student group
- community individual
- community organization.
- Complete the Social Justice Awards Nomination Form.
- Submit an essay describing how the person or organization you are nominating has met the criteria for the award. We encourage you to identify the nominee’s goals and activities and to explain how these activities have affected others. Self-nominations are welcome.
- Send the Social Justice Awards Nomination Form and your essay to the Social Justice Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the two documents to the following address by March 2:
Social Justice Awards Committee
809 South Fifth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
The Social Justice Committee will evaluate the nominations, and all nominees will be notified directly of the committee’s decision.